Q: Why that the LED light is not working.
A: Check that the power cord is connected properly.
Q: Why that Plug and play disabled
A: - Please make sure that the power cord is plugged on properly.
- Please make sure that the signal cable is firmly connected to the PC or the video sources.
- If the power is on, reboot the monitor to see the initial screen, which can be seen. Boot the computer in the applicable mode(the safe mode for Windows ME/XP/2000)and then change the frequency of the video card.
Note: If the initial screen does not appear, contact a service center a local dealer.
- If you can see the message “video mode not supported”, it means that the signal from the video card exceeds the maximum resolution and frequency that the monitor can properly handle. Adjust the maximum resolution and frequency that the monitor can properly handle.
Q: Why there are blurred and Ghosting picture
A: - Please do not use extension cable or switch box. Please connect the monitor direct to the VGA port on the computer.
- Check the picture contrast and brightness settings.
Q: Why that the picture is flicking, blinking or there are waves on the screen.
A: - Try to identify the electrical appliance that is affecting the set and move it further way.
- Use the maximum refresh rate of your monitor under the current resolution.